All the cruise ships that have had confirmed cases of COVID-19 onboard
- Thousands of cruise ship passengers and crew members have fallen ill with COVID-19 since the global coronavirus pandemic began.
- Major cruise industry players like Carnival, Royal Caribbean, and Norwegian have all seen cases within their fleets.
- Are you a cruise line employee, cruise ship crew member, or passenger? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The worldwide coronavirus pandemic hit the cruise ship industry like a rogue wave.Cruise ships like the Diamond Princess, the Grand Princess, the Ruby Princess, the Oasis of the Seas, and the Zaandam became the focus of international headlines after crew members and passengers fell ill with COVID-19.
It is likely that the number of COVID-19 cases linked to cruise ship crew members and passengers will only go up in the weeks to come, as thousands of crew members are still stranded on stricken ships.Here's a look at the cruise ships at the center of the coronavirus crisis on the high seas:
Get the latest coronavirus business & economic impact analysis from Business Insider Intelligence on how COVID-19 is affecting industries.
- Stocks to track on March 4 — HDFC, Airtel, Infosys, Adani Ports and others
- Deficit budget tabled in Arunachal Assembly with focus on
- DPR for piped water connection project announced in Rajasthan Budget to be ready by Aug 30: BD Kalla
- Budget session of Karnataka legislature to begin on Thursday
- Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin shows 81% efficacy after second dose in phase 3 trials