Amazon Summer Sale now live – offers on smartphones, laptops, appliances and more
- Amazon is currently hosting the Summer Sale on its platform.
- The e-commerce giant has partnered with ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank and RBL Bank to offer discounts on debit and credit cards.
- The e-commerce giant has announced discounts across a wide range of categories.
AdvertisementE-commerce giant Amazon India is back with its Summer Sale, offering discounts across a wide range of products, including smartphones, laptops, home appliances, apparel and more.
The Amazon Summer Sale is now live on the platform. As part of the sale, the company is offering discounts across a wide range of products, including smartphones, laptops, home appliances, apparel and more.
In addition to the discounts, the company is offering an additional discount to users of some cards.
The e-commerce giant has partnered with ICICI Bank, Kotak Bank and RBL bank to offer an additional discount to its debit card and credit card users. Customers will be able to avail an additional 10% discount on debit card, credit card and EMI transactions.
In addition to this, new users will be able to get a 10% cashback of up to ₹250 on their first purchase.
Amazon has also lined up over 60 new products that will be launched during the sale. The e-commerce giant has revealed that the products are spread across several categories such as clothing, shoes, luggage, kitchen appliances, home appliances and more.
The recently launched OnePlus 10R 5G will also be available from Amazon India starting from May 4.
Amazon has revealed some of the top deals as part of “Countdown deals”. Users will be able to get these products at a discounted price ahead of the sale. Do note that card offers will only be applicable once the sale begins.
To access the countdown deals, you can go to Amazon’s website.
Amazon Prime benefits
Amazon has announced some additional benefits for Amazon Prime subscribers. The company has revealed that over 1,000 offers will be available exclusively for Prime members. In addition to this, Prime members will be able to avail additional reward points by using an Amazon Pay ICICI card.
Amazon Summer Sale offers
AdvertisementIf you are looking to purchase a smartphone, it might be a good idea to look for one in the Amazon Summer sale as the e-commerce giant is offering a discount of up to 40% on mobiles and accessories.
In addition to this, customers will also be able to avail exchange offers and no-cost EMI options.
Intel laptops will be available with a discount of up to 40%, so if you are a student or a professional looking for a laptop, now might be a good time to get one.
In addition to this, fashion accessories, apparel, home appliances and more will be available at a discounted price.
Realme GT Neo 3, Realme Pad Mini and Buds Q2s launched in India – specs, price and everything you need to know
Amazon Prime Video doubles down in India, announces over 40 titles, video-on-demand movie rental service
Xiaomi 12 Pro, Xiaomi Pad 5, Xiaomi OLED Vision and more launched in India – specs, price and everything you need to know
Popular on BI
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Not just India, many countries are protecting their wheat to keep daily bread, affordable
- Rising food prices made 62 new food billionaires and the dynasties could get richer this year
- Saudi Arabia bans citizens from flying to India due to re-emergence of Covid-19
- Healthtech platform MFine lays off more than 500 employees amid financial crunch
- GoodWill ransomware detected in India makes victim donate to poor, provides financial help to needy patients
- Xiaomi Band 7 launch set for May 24: Everything we know so far