Anticipate certain delays in product deliveries during lockdown: Divi's Labs
"We are currently experiencing some supply chain disruptions during this lockdown period. We are working relentlessly to minimise disruptions in our production and supply schedule," Divi's Labs said in a filing to the BSE.
Even though the company has put in place a business continuity plan, due to the restriction in the movement of goods and employees, "we anticipate certain delays in the deliveries of our products to our customers," it added.The company has ensured essential staffing for business continuity while following social distancing guidelines and adopted 'Work from Home' for other staff, wherever possible..., Divi's Labs said.
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted
- Google India to simplify Play Store policies for games people play on apps