Anticipate certain delays in product deliveries during lockdown: Divi's Labs
"We are currently experiencing some supply chain disruptions during this lockdown period. We are working relentlessly to minimise disruptions in our production and supply schedule," Divi's Labs said in a filing to the BSE.
Even though the company has put in place a business continuity plan, due to the restriction in the movement of goods and employees, "we anticipate certain delays in the deliveries of our products to our customers," it added.The company has ensured essential staffing for business continuity while following social distancing guidelines and adopted 'Work from Home' for other staff, wherever possible..., Divi's Labs said.
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital
- 4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore
- Facebook to start pilot runs for its digital currency ‘Diem’ this year, says report
- SaaS startup Chargebee is the 11th unicorn of 2021 and the sixth for Tiger Global this year alone