Arun Kumar Bansal is new CFO of Indian Bank
Chennai, July 1 () Public sector Indian Bank on Wednesday announced the elevation of Arun Kumar Bansal as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO) with immediate effect. Prior to taking up the new role, Bansal was serving the city-based lender as its general manager, the bank said. Bansal succeeds P A Krishnan, who retired from services on June 30 on superannuation, it said in a BSE filing. Bansal(49) has over 29 years of service in the banking sector. He has served the bank in rural, urban and metro branches and also in the treasury and wealth management among many others, the bank said. VIJ ROH ROH
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Chinese hackers claim Apple's Secure Enclave chip has a new 'unfixable vulnerability'
- National Education Policy: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister writes to Modi opposing the shift to three languages
- Bajaj Auto's July sales drop by a third and the bigger dent came from exports
- One-time loan restructuring dilemma - RBI won’t commit, and India Inc won’t stop asking for it
- While people boycott Chinese products, IPL to retain Chinese sponsors: Omar Abdullah