Automation Anywhere raises USD 290 mn funding led by Salesforce Ventures
The series B round, which puts a post-money valuation of USD 6.8 billion on the company, also saw participation from existing investors including Softbank Investment Advisers and Goldman Sachs, a statement said.
"The new capital will help Automation Anywhere accelerate its vision to empower customers to automate end-to-end business processes, bridging the gap between the front and back offices with an artificial intelligence-powered intelligent automation platform," it added.In addition, the funding will advance the company's focus on improving human-to-bot collaboration through attended automation, it said.
Robotic process automation (RPA) technology refers to the use of software robots (bots) to automate business processes that are currently managed manually by human workers.Never before has there been such a transformative shift in the way we work, with artificially intelligent software bots changing how people, processes and technology interact for productivity gains, Mihir Shukla, CEO and co-founder of Automation Anywhere, said.
"This new funding reinforces the promise of the RPA category and empowers our customers to achieve greater business agility and increased efficiencies by automating end-to-end business processes," he added. SR ANS ANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams