Ballarpur Industries says financial results for Q4, FY20 delayed due to COVID-19
"In view of the nationwide lockdown implemented during the period end-March 2020 and May 2020, the auditors were not able to visit the units to carry out necessary audits in India and Malaysia," Ballarpur Industries said in a regulatory filing.
The company has six manufacturing units at remote locations across India and one unit is in Malaysia.
The six manufacturing units of the company in India are also shut due to the pandemic, it added.
"Due to COVID-19, the preparation and audit of the standalone financial results and consolidated results of subsidiaries has been significantly affected," the company said.
In view of the circumstances, Ballarpur Industries further said it expects to approve and submit the financial results by July 30.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Coforge, Fortis Health record increased mutual fund holding in Q3, HDFC Bank declines
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role