Bank stocks under selling pressure; IndusInd, ICICI Bank worst hit
IndusInd Bank, which was the top laggard in the Sensex pack, tanked 7.43 per cent on the BSE.
Shares of ICICI Bank plunged 7.35 per cent, Federal Bank declined 5.76 per cent, Axis Bank fell 4.30 per cent, SBI dipped 4.08 per cent, City Union Bank fell 3.57 per cent, Kotak Mahindra Bank ended 3.17 per cent lower, HDFC Bank dipped 0.81 per cent and RBL Bank declined 0.61 per cent."Profit-booking was seen in Bank Nifty which rallied 11 per cent so far this month," Siddhartha Khemka, Head - Retail Research, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30