DEL40 BIZ-LSQ-ONION Onion output in kharif, late-kharif seasons of 2019-20 may fall 26 pc to 52.06 lakh tonne: Paswan New Delhi: Onion production in kharif and late-kharif seasons of 2019-20 is estimated to fall 26 per cent to 52.06 lakh tonne, putting pressure on supply and prices, Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan said on Tuesday. DCM44 BIZ-DISINVESTMENT Cabinet likely to consider proposal to bring down its stake below 51 pc in CPSEs soon New Delhi: The Union Cabinet will soon consider a proposal to bring down government stake in central public sector enterprises (CPSEs) to below 51 per cent even while retaining the state control, sources said.DCM10 BIZ-FADA-AUTO SALES Passenger vehicle retail sales jump 11 pc in Oct on festive demand: FADA New Delhi: Automobile dealers' body FADA on Tuesday said retail sales of passenger vehicles in October increased 11 per cent to 2,48,036 units against the same period last year, driven by festive demand during the month. BCM6 DEPOSIT-INSURANCE-RBI-UNIONS RBI unions want govt to hike deposit insurance cover to Rs 10L Mumbai: The Reserve Bank employees unions on Tuesday urged the government to hike the insurance cover on bank deposits from the present Rs 1 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Germany adopts $9.6 billion climate protection programme to achieve new climate targets, says Finance Minister
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'
- North Korea rules out 'possibility of any contact' with US, according to media report
- Lessons brands can learn from the winners of Kantar's Creative Effectiveness Awards