Cadila Healthcare board approves transfer of animal healthcare biz to subsidiary
The transfer of animal healthcare business is through execution of a definitive agreement, Cadila Healthcare said in a filing to BSE.
The animal healthcare business (AHB) consists of development, manufacturing, marketing and selling of animal healthcare products in India and other countries, it added."No cash consideration will be paid by ZAHL for transfer of AHB. ZAHL will issue and allot 227,33,50,000, 8 per cent non-convertible non-cumulative redeemable preference shares of Rs 10 each at face value, aggregating to Rs 2,273.35 crore, in exchange for transfer of AHB," Cadila Healthcare said.Advertisement
ZAHL is engaged in the business of pharmaceuticals and investments, it added.
Cadila Healthcare Ltd and ZAHL are the parties to the definitive agreement, the filing said.Cadila Healthcare shares closed at Rs 258.15 on BSE, up 0.84 per cent from the previous close. AKT MR
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Trump says India, China will have more COVID-19 cases if they conduct more tests
- SEBA 10th result 2020: Boys outperform girls this year in Assam board
- Black lives matter, will overcome racial justice: Facebook CEO
- Assam class 10th board results declared — pass percentage up by 4.5% from last year
- Oil dependency and carbon emissions — EVs may not be India’s answer to reducing either, say experts