Facebook's 9.99% stake purchase in Jio Platforms gets CCI nod
BCCL / Business Insider India
- The Competition Commission of India has approved Facebook’s $5.7 billion acquisition in Jio Platforms.
- The social media giant has acquired 9.99% in Mukesh Ambani-led Jio Platforms.
The acquisition was to be done through Jaadhu Holdings LLC.
In a tweet, the CCI said it has approved "acquisition of 9.99 per cent stake in Jio Platforms by Jaadhu Holdings LLC".
Reliance gets $1.5 billion from Saudi for Jio even as the $15 billion Aramco deal waits in the wings
Home broadband bills could come down if government cuts its share — big boost for Reliance Jio and Airtel
AdvertisementReliance could soon be ready with the IPOs of Jio and its retail business
Popular on BI
- Best high speed monochrome printers in India
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks