Facebook's 9.99% stake purchase in Jio Platforms gets CCI nod
BCCL / Business Insider India
- The Competition Commission of India has approved Facebook’s $5.7 billion acquisition in Jio Platforms.
- The social media giant has acquired 9.99% in Mukesh Ambani-led Jio Platforms.
The Competition Commission of India (
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 48% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Amaze Plus Electric Kettle with Stainless Steel Body, 1.5 litres boiler for Water, instant noodles, soup etc.₹ 625₹ 1195Buy On
- 55% OFF
Glun Multipurpose Portable Electronic Digital Weighing Scale Weight Machine (10 Kg - with Back Light)₹ 358₹ 798Buy On
- 49% OFF
VR 18 Pcs - 3 Different Size Plastic Food Snack Bag Pouch Clip Sealer Large, Medium, Small Plastic Snack Seal Sealing Bag Clips Vacuum Sealer (Set of 18, Multi-Color) (Multicolor)₹ 153₹ 299Buy On
- 40% OFF
Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS - 1500watts, Steel (1.5Ltr), Black₹ 745₹ 1245Buy On
- 56% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800 watt Induction Cooktop (Black)₹ 1399₹ 3193Buy On
The acquisition was to be done through Jaadhu Holdings LLC.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUIn a tweet, the CCI said it has approved "acquisition of 9.99 per cent stake in Jio Platforms by Jaadhu Holdings LLC".
Reliance gets $1.5 billion from Saudi for Jio even as the $15 billion Aramco deal waits in the wings
Home broadband bills could come down if government cuts its share — big boost for Reliance Jio and Airtel
AdvertisementReliance could soon be ready with the IPOs of Jio and its retail business
- Droom founder explains why he is considering a US IPO and where he intends to spend the money
- 21 new COVID-19 cases reported at Tokyo Olympics, no athletes among them
- Tokyo Olympics: Vandana's hat-trick keeps India's quarter final hopes alive in women's hockey
- The Tokyo Olympics are a hive of NFT activity — from pins to moments to artwork
- Twitter is rolling out an update to make Twitter Spaces easier to share and discover