Facebook's 9.99% stake purchase in Jio Platforms gets CCI nod
BCCL / Business Insider India
- The Competition Commission of India has approved Facebook’s $5.7 billion acquisition in Jio Platforms.
- The social media giant has acquired 9.99% in Mukesh Ambani-led Jio Platforms.
The acquisition was to be done through Jaadhu Holdings LLC.
In a tweet, the CCI said it has approved "acquisition of 9.99 per cent stake in Jio Platforms by Jaadhu Holdings LLC".
Reliance gets $1.5 billion from Saudi for Jio even as the $15 billion Aramco deal waits in the wings
Home broadband bills could come down if government cuts its share — big boost for Reliance Jio and Airtel
AdvertisementReliance could soon be ready with the IPOs of Jio and its retail business
- Notified new policy on rare diseases, approved budget of Rs 25 crore for treatment: Centre to HC
- Former PM Manmohan Singh admitted to AIIMS after testing positive for COVID-19
- If you are 18 years or older, you can get a COVID-19 vaccine from May 1
- India is promoting a new internet protocol— the government is offering help for websites to migrate
- SaaS unicorn Druva, which manages data for NASA, Pfizer, and GameStop, raises $147 million; valuation crosses $2 billion