Chalet Hotels inks pact to acquire Belaire Hotels for enterprise value of Rs 290 cr
The completion of the transaction is subject to fulfillment of certain conditions precedent as agreed in the SPA, Chalet Hotels said in a filing to the BSE.
The Novotel hotel is operated by AAPC India Hotel Management Pvt Ltd (part of Accor Group) under a management agreement, it addedWith this new relationship, Chalet marks the beginning of its tie-up with Accor, one of the largest global hospitality players with significant presence in India with key brands such as Fairmont, Sofitel, Novotel and ibis amongst others, Chalet Hotels said.
The company believes that Pune is an attractive market and has sizeable commercial office development, resulting in strong hotel demand dynamics, he added."We look forward to working with the very capable management team of Accor to turn around this hotel through capacity enhancement and aggressive growth in market share," Sethi said. AKT MKJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Microsoft's software is being targeted by Chinese hackers -- and they're going after law firms, NGOs, defence contractors and others
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea