Chalet Hotels inks pact to acquire Belaire Hotels for enterprise value of Rs 290 cr
The completion of the transaction is subject to fulfillment of certain conditions precedent as agreed in the SPA, Chalet Hotels said in a filing to the BSE.
The Novotel hotel is operated by AAPC India Hotel Management Pvt Ltd (part of Accor Group) under a management agreement, it addedWith this new relationship, Chalet marks the beginning of its tie-up with Accor, one of the largest global hospitality players with significant presence in India with key brands such as Fairmont, Sofitel, Novotel and ibis amongst others, Chalet Hotels said.
The company believes that Pune is an attractive market and has sizeable commercial office development, resulting in strong hotel demand dynamics, he added."We look forward to working with the very capable management team of Accor to turn around this hotel through capacity enhancement and aggressive growth in market share," Sethi said. AKT MKJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products
- Infosys plans to hire 25,000 freshers over the next 12 months — a 26% boost for campus hiring in India
- IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals and Delhi Capitals have won 11 matches each in the 22 times they clashed
- Infosys had a great year but CEO Salil Parekh expects the next one to be more than twice as good
- Infosys will buy back shares at ₹1,750 in the open market