Chalet Hotels inks pact to acquire Belaire Hotels for enterprise value of Rs 290 cr
The completion of the transaction is subject to fulfillment of certain conditions precedent as agreed in the SPA, Chalet Hotels said in a filing to the BSE.
The Novotel hotel is operated by AAPC India Hotel Management Pvt Ltd (part of Accor Group) under a management agreement, it addedWith this new relationship, Chalet marks the beginning of its tie-up with Accor, one of the largest global hospitality players with significant presence in India with key brands such as Fairmont, Sofitel, Novotel and ibis amongst others, Chalet Hotels said.
The company believes that Pune is an attractive market and has sizeable commercial office development, resulting in strong hotel demand dynamics, he added."We look forward to working with the very capable management team of Accor to turn around this hotel through capacity enhancement and aggressive growth in market share," Sethi said. AKT MKJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- NASSCOM says Budget 2021 should ensure ESOPs are taxed only when shares are sold
- Asian Paints profit jumps 62% led by a powerful performance in the decorative paint segment
- How to apply for Home First Finance Company IPO
- Cryptocurrency startup BuyUcoin hacked, data of over 3 lakh users leaked
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go with 10th gen Intel Core i5 processor launched starting at ₹63,499