Coriander futures ease on low demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, coriander contracts for April eased by Rs 10, or 0.16 per cent, to Rs 6,191 per quintal in 7,090 lots.
Similarly, the spice for May delivery traded lower by Rs 21, or 0.34 per cent, at Rs 6,245 per quintal in 910 lots.Market analysts said subdued demand in spot market mainly led to decline in coriander prices here. VHP SHWSHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Top stocks to watch — Hero Moto, Airtel, Tata Motors, ICICI Bank, Adani Gas, Marico, Titan, Dr Reddy’s and others
- Apophis, the ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid is speeding up — increasing the likelihood of it hitting Earth in 2068
- Sputnik V: RDIF seeks vaccine's speedy registration, prequalification from WHO
- Ankhi Das quits as Facebook's India public policy head
- States urged to adopt national approach: Niti Aayog on 'free vaccine'