Coronavirus pandemic: SHARP commits Rs 5 lakh towards PM-CARES Fund
Besides this, the company said it has also supplied 24 units of its state-of-the-art air purifier (FP-F40E-W) to civil surgeon hospitals in Panchkula and Gurgaon in Haryana for providing safe and clean hospital wards for medical staff and patients.
Commenting on the initiative, SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt Ltd Managing Director Shinji Minatogawa said this is a contribution from the SHARP family in response to the call by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to support the nation's fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
"With COVID-19 spreading throughout the world, we want to assist our fellow citizens in this time of great need, and this contribution to the PM-CARES Fund is a small step towards that," Minatogawa added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Uber now lets you book rides on WhatsApp in Lucknow — slated to roll out in more Indian cities soon
- Air Pollution Control Day: These are a few simple ways by which you can help the environment
- BYJU's Early Learn App, Disney onboards Olympic medalists Neeraj Chopra and PV Sindhu as its brand ambassadors
- Project Ironman: Leak sheds light on Motorola’s AR glasses with touchpad-bearing neckband and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chipset
- Android Auto to support touchscreen-based quick replies for message notifications soon