Coronavirus pandemic: SHARP commits Rs 5 lakh towards PM-CARES Fund
Besides this, the company said it has also supplied 24 units of its state-of-the-art air purifier (FP-F40E-W) to civil surgeon hospitals in Panchkula and Gurgaon in Haryana for providing safe and clean hospital wards for medical staff and patients.
Commenting on the initiative, SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt Ltd Managing Director Shinji Minatogawa said this is a contribution from the SHARP family in response to the call by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to support the nation's fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
"With COVID-19 spreading throughout the world, we want to assist our fellow citizens in this time of great need, and this contribution to the PM-CARES Fund is a small step towards that," Minatogawa added.The company intends to support the less privileged in the trying times when the entire country is under lockdown, the statement said. RKL HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Scientists create car parts from lemons, corn, almonds and pomegranates that are better than traditional parts
- Cabinet clears dearness allowance hike by 4%
- India records 1,590 fresh COVID-19 cases, highest in 146 days
- Paytm announces launch of its upgraded payments platform powered by 100% indigenous technology — a shining example of ‘Make in India’
- Finance ministry clarifies on hike in STT on options trading