Coronavirus pandemic: SHARP commits Rs 5 lakh towards PM-CARES Fund
Besides this, the company said it has also supplied 24 units of its state-of-the-art air purifier (FP-F40E-W) to civil surgeon hospitals in Panchkula and Gurgaon in Haryana for providing safe and clean hospital wards for medical staff and patients.
Commenting on the initiative, SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt Ltd Managing Director Shinji Minatogawa said this is a contribution from the SHARP family in response to the call by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to support the nation's fight against the coronavirus pandemic.
"With COVID-19 spreading throughout the world, we want to assist our fellow citizens in this time of great need, and this contribution to the PM-CARES Fund is a small step towards that," Minatogawa added.The company intends to support the less privileged in the trying times when the entire country is under lockdown, the statement said. RKL HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- FOMO and market volatility concerns key behind wealthy Indians lapping up ultra-luxury homes
- Young and restless: Zepto’s Vohra to Oyo’s Agarwal – meet India’s top self-made biz moguls
- New SIM card rules from Dec 1 include bulk purchase restrictions – All you need to know
- Netflix to bring popular game 'GTA: The Trilogy' on its mobile app in Dec
- Resilient India to outperform most global economies in FY24, says Client Associates