Coronavirus pandemic: SHARP commits Rs 5 lakh towards PM-CARES Fund
Besides this, the company said it has also supplied 24 units of its state-of-the-art air purifier (FP-F40E-W) to civil surgeon hospitals in Panchkula and Gurgaon in Haryana for providing safe and clean hospital wards for medical staff and patients.
Commenting on the initiative, SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt Ltd Managing Director Shinji Minatogawa said this is a contribution from the SHARP family in response to the call by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to support the nation's fight against the coronavirus pandemic."With COVID-19 spreading throughout the world, we want to assist our fellow citizens in this time of great need, and this contribution to the PM-CARES Fund is a small step towards that," Minatogawa added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall