Cottonseed oil cake futures climb on fresh bets
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, cottonseed oil cake for delivery in February traded higher by Rs 18, or 1.07 per cent, to Rs 1,700 per quintal with an open interest of 10,860 lots.
Likewise for delivery in March cottonseed oil cake traded higher by Rs 11, or 0.65 per cent at Rs 1,709 per quintal with an open interest of 87,410 lots.Marketmen said raising of positions by participants amid a rising demand from cattle-feed makers mainly influenced cottonseed oil cake prices here. VHP SHWSHW
- Here’s how Indians are buying Tesla, Facebook, and Apple shares through brokerage startups
- Radio ad revenue for July-Sept quarter in 2020 was Rs 198.53 crore: TRAI
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours