Cottonseed oil cake futures dip on subdued demand
Market players said sell-off by participants at the existing levels amid subdued trend in market mainly weighed on cottonseed oil cake prices.
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, cottonseed oil cake to be delivered in February fell by Rs 4, or 0.22 per cent, to Rs 1,806 per quintal with an open interest 21,460 lots.Cottonseed oil cake for delivery in March went down by Rs 5, or 0.27 per cent, to Rs 1,825 per quintal in 73,900 lots. VHP RUJRUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Maharashtra gives packages for tribals, labourers hit by lockdown
- Tamil Nadu simplifies e-pass procedure
- Here’s what ZEE5’s short video platform HiPi is all about
- Gunjan Saxena, Churails, Abhay 2 — all other movies and shows you can binge on Netflix, Zee5, Amazon Prime and Disney+ Hotstar
- 4,000 people to attend I-Day celebrations at Red Fort — to maintain 'Do Gaz ki Doori'