Cottonseed oil cake futures rise on fresh bets
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, cottonseed oil cake for delivery in February traded higher by Rs 26, or 1.46 per cent, to Rs 1,805 per quintal with an open interest of 18,550 lots.
Likewise for delivery in March cottonseed oil cake traded higher by Rs 23, or 1.28 per cent at Rs 1,823 per quintal with an open interest of 81,390 lots.Marketmen said raising of positions by participants amid a rising demand from cattle-feed makers mainly influenced cottonseed oil cake prices here. VHP SHWSHW
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs
- IndiGrid inks largest transmission deal with Sterlite Power
- Araku Valley, an idyllic weekend getaway spot in the north-eastern corner of Andhra Pradesh