Country facing economic crisis due to Centre's 'wrong' policies: Gehlot
Gehlot said everyone should be concerned for the current situation of the economy because the growth rate has lowered, "there are no jobs" and trade and business are suffering."A situation of economic crisis is there in the country today and not only the Centre, but we all should be concerned for that. People are losing jobs, businesses have been affected. The situation in the country is becoming very serious," he said at a function in the state secretariat here.
Bajaj, the chairman of Bajaj group, had openly told Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, Home Minister Amit Shah and Railway Minister Piyush Goyal at a programme in Mumbai on Saturday that people were afraid of criticising the BJP government's policies and that no one in the business community would speak about economic issue."The finance minister's husband too said the government has no understanding of the economy," the chief minister said. SDA CK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Petrol price in Kerala shoots up from ₹90 to ₹100 a litre in just four months
- There are a few reasons why Zomato wants $8 billion valuation from its IPO -- here's a look at if it makes sense
- Germany adopts $9.6 billion climate protection programme to achieve new climate targets, says Finance Minister
- China's migrating elephant herd travels further south in Eshan county, say authorities
- Iran condemns US' seizure of website domains as an 'attempt to undermine global freedom of expression'