COVID-19 pandemic: Bank of Maharashtra employees contribute Rs 5 crore towards PM-CARES Fund
The employees of the bank have decided to give up their one-day salary and two days of leave encashment to contribute towards the fund, a release said.
The bank has also been nominated by the government for collection of donations for the PM-CARES Fund.Contributions can be made by RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, cheques and demand drafts drawn in favour of the PM-CARES Fund, the bank said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- India surpasses Brazil with more than 200 journalists succumbing to COVID-19 pandemic
- If you have taken Covishield shots, watch out for these blood clot symptoms listed out by India’s Health Ministry
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala