COVID-19: PhonePe launches donation drive, aims to contribute Rs 100 cr to PM Fund
PhonePe said it will contribute Rs 10 for every user, who donates to the PM CARES Fund via the PhonePe App using UPI by April 30, 2020.
"In total, PhonePe has pledged to contribute a maximum of up to Rs 100 crore," a statement said.Paytm had on Saturday said it aims to contribute Rs 500 crore to PM CARES (Prime Minister's Citizen Assistance and Relief in Emergency Situations Fund), and will contribute up to Rs 10 for every contribution or any other payment made on Paytm using the wallet, UPI and Paytm Bank debit card.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- HUL aims to achieve 100% plastic waste collection this year
- India now allows you to avail a discount on flight ticket if you are not carrying a check-in baggage
- Leader of Opposition, 4 other Cong MLAs suspended for rest of Budget session over alleged manhandling of Himachal Pradesh Governor. PTI DJI SMN ASH ASH
- Levi’s ad with global ambassador Deepika Padukone aims at inspiring a culture of sisterhood and celebrate individuality
- Property tax in Telangana can now be paid via WhatsApp