Delhi, Mumbai, 6 other cities hold key to fight against COVID-19
"Cities which hold the key to India's fight against COVID-19: Mumbai accounting for 20 per cent, Delhi ~11%, Ahmedabad is around 9%, Pune around 4%, Chennai~ 4%, Indore around 3%, Thane also close to 3% & Jaipur around 2.5%. Testing, contact-tracing, & community surveillance critical," Kant said in a tweet.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Global businesses unwittingly endorse use of forced labour in China, compromising global sustainability goals
- This Asian currency performed much better than Rupee, and it's not Renminbi, Baht or Ringgit
- Plastic alternatives after the single-use ban
- Best air fryers in India 2022
- Devendra Fadnavis avenges trolls who made fun of his 'Will return' remark' by forgiving them