Don’t miss Rana Daggubati speak about the future of storytelling at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Register for the
Global Trends Festivalhere.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUApart from being an actor across Tollywood and Bollywood alike, he is also a TV show host who is in tune with the industry's pulse. His passion for tech also means he is ahead of the curve when it comes to creating new ventures. Rana believes that Virtual Reality (VR) offers a lot of potential, and he wants to explore this space more. While he is also responsible for new media at one of South India’s most famous studios, Suresh Productions, he also partnered with Anthill Studios – an accelerator programme for tech startups dedicated to the media, entertainment industry.
In the last seven months, Rana has been charting new paths for his production house. As the film industry also gears up to get back to full-fledged shoots, his studio is offering apt services like quarantining an entire shooting team within the studio until they finish a schedule and much more.
At the Global Trends event, Rana will speak about the future of storytelling. While his movie Baahubali has set a trend of good quality visual effects, Indian movie-making has only scratched the surface in this department. His keen interest in technology and the many hats he dons as a producer, actor, and studio owner puts him in a unique position to drive the new wave of digital change in the industry.
Watch out for Nandini Piramal on breaking barriers, and transforming businesses at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Catch Kavin Mittal, one of India’s youngest billionaire entrepreneurs, at the Global Trends Festival 2020
Watch Sangita Reddy, President, FICCI, speak about women entrepreneurship and economic leadership at the Global Trends Festival 2020
- El Salvador is pushing for the use of Bitcoin with ATMs, digital wallets and free money — but participation is not ‘mandatory’
- Best rugged smartwatches in India
- Best 43-inch smart TVs under ₹30,000
- A new cryptocurrency scam targeting gamers has already siphoned off $2 million in Monero
- Twitter locks out Ravi Shankar Prasad temporarily, the minister behind India’s latest IT rules