EPCH cancels IHGF spring fair amid coronavirus outbreak
Director General of EPCH, Rakesh Kumar said as the nation is in a state of lockdown, it has become unviable to organise a show of such magnitude in near future.
The fair, which was slated to be held from 15-19 April, was postponed on expectations that the situation would improve and it could be organised sometime in June or July.Over 10,000 visitors, including 7,000 overseas buyers and their representatives, were expected to turn up for the show, which was to host over 3,200 exhibitors, displaying handicrafts from across the country.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Earth's satellites, power grids and planes may have more time to prepare against the threat of solar flares
- These are India’s top 10 'most livable' cities, according to the government's Ease of Living Index 2020
- Flipkart is reportedly looking to list in US via a blank cheque firm
- Smartphone brand OPPO will launch new fitness band on March 9
- Ahead of its electric three-wheeler launch, EV startup Euler Motors raises ₹30 crore