Exim Bank extends USD 35.80 mn line of credit to Suriname for rural electrification
The line of credit (LOC) is meant for financing rural electrification through solar DG hybrid PV systems in 50 remote villages of Suriname, the bank said in a statement.
With the latest round of funding, the Indian government has till date extended nine LOCs to Suriname, totalling USD 124.98 million (about Rs 890 crore).The projects covered under LOCs extended to Suriname include power, water supply, purchase of helicopters, and rehabilitation and upgradation of milk processing plant.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea
- Word-of-mouth has helped us grow in India, our community members are our best marketers: Taru Kapoor, Tinder