GoAir appoints Sanjiv Kapoor as advisor
Kapoor, who quit the Tata-SIA joint venture airline Vistara recently after serving as its chief strategy and commercial officer, will advice GoAir on important business and government matter, the airline said in a release.
Significantly, GoAir's current chief executive officer Vinay Dube too had initially been roped in as an advisor by the budget carrier, which keeps witnessing exit from the top deck at frequent intervals."I welcome Sanjiv to the ever growing GoAir family. His strong domain knowledge and deep expertise in the aviation sector will help GoAir in multiple ways," Dube said in the release.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- HUL aims to achieve 100% plastic waste collection this year
- India now allows you to avail a discount on flight ticket if you are not carrying a check-in baggage
- Leader of Opposition, 4 other Cong MLAs suspended for rest of Budget session over alleged manhandling of Himachal Pradesh Governor. PTI DJI SMN ASH ASH
- Levi’s ad with global ambassador Deepika Padukone aims at inspiring a culture of sisterhood and celebrate individuality
- Property tax in Telangana can now be paid via WhatsApp