Godawari Power gets green nod to augment production output of iron ore pelletisation plant
The approval will enable the company to increase the production of iron ore pellet by 15 per cent up to 6,90,000 TPA, it said.
"The Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change has accorded its environmental clearance to Ardent Steel (a subsidiary our company) for enhancement of production capacity of existing iron ore pelletisation plant from 6,00,000 TPA (tonnes per annum) to 6,90,000 TPA through process optimisation without any further capital expenditure for the same," the company said.The shares of Godawari Power and Ispat were trading at Rs 210.90 apiece on BSE, up 2.35 per cent from the previous close. SID ANSANS
- Netflix India beats Amazon Prime for its Customer Experience in the media streaming category, shows Kantar’s CX+ report
- India's contact tracing app Aarogya Setu comes under the scanner again — three departments fail to explain their role in its development
- Acer announces 11th gen processors starting at ₹54,999
- LG Wing swivel phone and Velvet dual screen phone launched in India
- Hong Kong bars Air India flights for fourth time as passengers test positive for COVID-19