Godrej Agrovet posts Rs 51 cr net profit in Q3
The company had clocked a net profit of Rs 48.56 crore in the year-ago period, according to the BSE filing.
Its net income in the third quarter of 2019-20 stood at Rs 1,791.99 crore. It was Rs 1,458.96 crore in the year-ago quarter.Expenses stood at Rs 1,729.90 crore in the October-December 2019 period, against Rs 1,389.34 crore in the year-ago period.
The company has acquired Godrej Tyson Foods Ltd and Godrej Maxximilk Private Ltd.Godrej Agrovet's shares fell 0.09 per cent to settle at Rs 578.80 apiece on the BSE on Wednesday. LUX HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Microsoft's software is being targeted by Chinese hackers -- and they're going after law firms, NGOs, defence contractors and others
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea