Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
Godrej & Boyce
Pegging the overall market at Rs 2,200 crore, the company said it is eyeing business in the auto, engineering, chemicals and pharma, food and beverages, fast-moving consumer goods, logistics, ecommerce and retail sectors.
In the January-March period, it received 100 orders from companies for deploying equipment, the statement said.
Nifty, Sensex now at 'reasonable valuations' but midcaps, small caps and financials still have some juice left
M&M Q4 standalone net profit rises 22% YoY to ₹1,549 crore, misses estimates
Airtel, not Jio, to gain the most from Vodafone Idea's troubles
Popular on BI
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals