Godrej Industries Q3 net at Rs 216.32 cr
The company, which announced reappointment of Nadir Godrej as its managing director for a period of three years, had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 156.42 crore in the year-ago quarter.
Revenue from operations during the third quarter this fiscal stood at Rs 2,696.31 crore. It was Rs 2,417.58 crore in the same period a year ago.The company said during the previous year, one of its subsidiaries had acquired control of Godrej Tyson Foods Ltd and Godrej Maxximilk Pvt Ltd and they became subsidiaries with effect from March 27, 2019.
On Godrej's reappointment, the company said the Nomination and Remuneration Committee of the Board of Directors had recommended the proposal.The board approved the re-appointment of managing director of the company for a further period of three years commencing from April 1, 2020 upto March 31, 2023 subject to approval of the shareholders.
Godrej Indistries also said its board has approved investment of up to Rs 5OO crore by way of subscription or purchase of securities or otherwise in Godrej Agrovet Ltd, its subsidiary company subject to shareholder approval. RKL SHWSHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Here’s a tiny washing machine that cleans your TWS earbuds in two minutes
- 106-year-old woman in Madhya Pradesh gets her first COVID-19 vaccine
- Facebook's ad delivery system shows gender bias, says new study
- Check out the top 10 batsmen with the highest strike rate in all IPL matches
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel