Gold declines by Rs 112, silver slides Rs 108
The yellow metal had closed at Rs 41,381 per 10 gram in the previous session.
Silver prices also declined by Rs 108 to Rs 47,152 per kg from Rs 47,260 per kg in the previous trade.
"Spot gold for 24 karat in Delhi traded down by Rs 112 on weak spot demand and selling in international gold prices," HDFC Securities Senior Analyst (Commodities) Tapan Patel said.In the international market, gold and silver were trading lower at USD 1,568 per ounce and USD 17.72 per ounce, respectively. SUM RVK
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes