Gold futures slip 0.17 pc on weak cues
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold prices for April delivery fell by Rs 73, or 0.17 per cent, to Rs 43,667 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 3,461 lots.
The yellow metal for June delivery declined by Rs 49, or 0.11 per cent, to Rs 44,180 per 10 gram in 273 lots.
Analysts said subdued overseas cues influenced sentiments here.Globally, gold was trading 0.08 per cent lower at USD 1,658.90 per ounce in New York. VHP RUJRUJ
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal