Gold futures slip 0.17 pc on weak cues
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold prices for April delivery fell by Rs 73, or 0.17 per cent, to Rs 43,667 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 3,461 lots.
The yellow metal for June delivery declined by Rs 49, or 0.11 per cent, to Rs 44,180 per 10 gram in 273 lots.
Analysts said subdued overseas cues influenced sentiments here.Globally, gold was trading 0.08 per cent lower at USD 1,658.90 per ounce in New York. VHP RUJRUJ
- Ambani and Adani valuations surge while Tatas, Birlas see major declines in the first half of 2022
- Telecom gear firm Parallel Wireless lays off 500 employees including in India
- College dropout, auto driver, ‘original Sainik’ — Ekanth Shinde’s rocky ride to CM’s seat
- Straws, plastic masks and all other single use plastics banned — here are the fines and alternatives
- Gold import duty hiked to 15% from 10.75% earlier