Gold futures slip Rs 105 to Rs 39,806 per 10 gm
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold prices for delivery in February fell by Rs 105, or 0.26 per cent, to Rs 39,806 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 1,373 lots.
The yellow metal for April delivery slumped Rs 136, or 0.34 per cent, to Rs 39,895 per 10 gram in 124 lots.Analysts said subdued overseas cues influenced sentiments here.
- The decision not to have a kid is personal — but the social pressure against the choice is all-pervasive
- K'taka budget will focus on welfare of women & their development: CM
- Global consumer spending on apps to reach $270 billion annually by 2025
- Farmers announce series of Mahapanchayats in March
- Huawei aims to make electric cars later this year