Gold futures up on spot demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold contracts for February traded higher by Rs 19, or 0.05 per cent, to Rs 40,675 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 1,694 lots.
The yellow metal for April delivery edged up by Rs 15, or 0.04 per cent, at Rs 40,845 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 116 lots.Globally, gold prices decline 0.03 per cent to USD 1,578.90 per ounce in New York. VHP SHWSHW
- India's Daman and Diu remains coronavirus-free thanks to its 'Corona Warriors'
- Apple Watch ECG feature coming to Japan and Brazil
- India-China border dispute to be resolved through talks, says MEA
- Six more people die of coronavirus in Pune with 342 fresh cases
- Bihar's Darbhanga, Samastipur, and others register 233 new coronavirus cases with the state's overall tally rising to 4.831