Gold futures up on spot demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, gold contracts for February traded higher by Rs 19, or 0.05 per cent, to Rs 40,675 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 1,694 lots.
The yellow metal for April delivery edged up by Rs 15, or 0.04 per cent, at Rs 40,845 per 10 gram in a business turnover of 116 lots.Globally, gold prices decline 0.03 per cent to USD 1,578.90 per ounce in New York. VHP SHWSHW
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday
- Sourav Ganguly undergoes fresh angioplasty, two more stents implanted