Gold jumps Rs 400 on wedding season demand
Silver prices also climbed Rs 737 to Rs 47,392 per kg from Rs 46,655 per kg on Wednesday.
View all Offers
- 36% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Single Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (72 X 36 X 6 Inches)₹ 7269₹ 12499Buy On
SleepX Ortho Plus Quilted 6 inch King Bed Size, Firm Memory Foam Mattress (Purple, 78x72x6 )₹ 11739₹ 23832Buy On
AmazonBasics High Back Executive Chair (Brown, Leather)₹ 9999₹ 18000Buy On
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Double Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (72 X 48 X 6 Inches)₹ 9059₹ 14999Buy On
@home By Nilkamal Matt 1 Seater Recliner with Console (Fabric, Brown, Cocoa)₹ 14499₹ 42900Buy On
In the previous trade, gold had closed at Rs 41,124 per 10 gram.
"Spot gold of 24 karat in Delhi was trading higher by Rs 400 supported by wedding season demand and overall recovery in global gold prices. The busy wedding session in coming months may support spot gold prices to trade up," HDFC Securities Senior Analyst (Commodities) Tapan Patel said.
Meanwhile, the rupee opened on a weak note and declined by 19 paise to 71.47 against the dollar in opening trade on Thursday.In the global market, both gold and silver were trading with gains at USD 1,582 per ounce and USD 17.72 per ounce, respectively. SUM HRS
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season