Gold prices gain Rs 150 on rise in demand
In the previous trade, the precious metal had closed at Rs 40,869 per 10 gram.
Silver prices also rose by Rs 140 to Rs 46,881 per kg from Rs 46,741 per kg on Wednesday.
"Spot gold for 24 Karat in Delhi were trading up by Rs 150 with buying in gold across board," HDFC Securities Senior Analyst(Commodities) Tapan Patel said.In the international market, gold and silver were both quoting with gains at USD 1,560 per ounce and USD 17.70 per ounce, respectively. SUM SHWSHW
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- Kidnapping of Indian-origin family in US: Relatives back home in Punjab village in state of shock
- University of Birmingham, Haryana to create centre of excellence in state to boost crop post harvest management
- Teaser lands 'Adipurush' in trouble over depiction of deities, demon king and bad CGI
- Vivek Murthy is the new US representative on WHO board
- Freshers feel the heat as IT majors put onboarding on indefinite hold