Greg Hyttenrauch named Cognizant EVP, President of Digital Systems & Technology
In an email to employees, Cognizant CEO Brian Humphries made the announcement.
The former Vodafone executive will join the Executive Committee, and will report to Humphries.
Hyttenrauch will be based in London, the email added.
"Having worked closely with Greg at Vodafone, I know him to be a strong, client-centric leader who's passionate about delighting clients and delivering results. His background spans business applications, IT infrastructure, and digital technologies, underpinned by years of experience in sales, delivery, and general management," Humphries said.
Prior to Vodafone, Hyttenrauch spent seven years at Capgemini, holding leadership roles that included Deputy CEO, Global Infrastructure Services, and Global Sales Officer and CEO of the UK and Nordics Outsourcing Business Unit.
"I want to offer a special thank you to Pradeep Shilige for agreeing to oversee DS&T during the search process, while leading Global Delivery, where he's focused on further modernizing and optimising this essential capability ..." Humphries said.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- A renowned female crime novelist who won a million-euro prize in Spain turned out to be three middle-aged men
- Microsoft President Brad Smith reportedly told Bill Gates more than a decade ago to stop emailing female employees
- Kunal Shah’s CRED doubles its valuation to $4 billion in less than six months
- Apple MacBook Pro and AirPods 3 launched – Indian pricing, features and everything you need to know
- Apple M1 Pro and M1 Max vs M1: Here’s what Apple improved with its new custom chips
- IRCTC crosses ₹1 lakh crore in market cap for the first time as investors adore its monopoly
- Crypto markets restless as Bitcoin ETF gears up to meet the NYSE tonight