Greg Hyttenrauch named Cognizant EVP, President of Digital Systems & Technology
In an email to employees, Cognizant CEO Brian Humphries made the announcement.
The former Vodafone executive will join the Executive Committee, and will report to Humphries.
Hyttenrauch will be based in London, the email added.
"Having worked closely with Greg at Vodafone, I know him to be a strong, client-centric leader who's passionate about delighting clients and delivering results. His background spans business applications, IT infrastructure, and digital technologies, underpinned by years of experience in sales, delivery, and general management," Humphries said.
Prior to Vodafone, Hyttenrauch spent seven years at Capgemini, holding leadership roles that included Deputy CEO, Global Infrastructure Services, and Global Sales Officer and CEO of the UK and Nordics Outsourcing Business Unit.
"I want to offer a special thank you to Pradeep Shilige for agreeing to oversee DS&T during the search process, while leading Global Delivery, where he's focused on further modernizing and optimising this essential capability ..." Humphries said.He noted that the Digital Systems & Technology (DS&T), along with Digital Business and Digital Operations, is helping Cognizant compete and win in four digital battlegrounds: data, digital engineering, cloud, and Internet of Things. SR DRR
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade