Guar gum futures gain on positive demand
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, guar gum contracts for May delivery traded higher 0.18 per cent, or Rs 9, to Rs 5,127 per five quintal with an open interest of 9,440 lots.
Likewise, the contracts for delivery in June rose by Rs 4, or 0.08 per cent, to Rs 5,162 per five quintal as open interest stood at 33,470 lots.Analysts said after tracking firm physical market trend, traders raised their bets which led to rise in guar gum prices. SRS SHWSHW
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- ICC Rankings: Ravi Bishnoi becomes world's No.1 T20I bowler
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- Air India rejigs 250-aircraft Airbus order
- Retail trumps corporate lending as small-ticket loans see fourfold jump in past two years
- Exploring the nutritional marvel of Gond laddu: A winter delight