Guar gum futures up on positive demand
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, guar gum contracts for April delivery traded higher 0.40 per cent, or Rs 20, to Rs 5,020 per five quintal with an open interest of 25,495 lots.
Likewise, the contracts for delivery in May surged by Rs 15, or 0.30 per cent, to Rs 5,070 per five quintal as open interest stood at 23,050 lots.Analysts said after tracking firm physical market trend, traders raised their bets which led to rise in guar gum prices. VHP SHWSHW
- GST intelligence cracks whip on pan masala manufacturers, detects over Rs 500 cr tax evasion
- Maha govt taking all steps to break coronavirus chain: Tope
- Delhi Police sub-inspector dies due to COVID-19
- Reliance Industries shares gain nearly 2 pc after Intel Capital deal
- PFS secures Rs 300-cr term loan from SBI to fund biz plans