Guar seed futures climb on firm demand
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, guar seed for February contracts rose by Rs 20, or 0.52 per cent, to Rs 3,836 per 10 quintal with an open interest of 16,455 lots.
Similarly, guar seed for March delivery gained Rs 24, or 0.62, to Rs 3,878 per 10 quintal with an open interest lots of 68,475.According to marketmen, raising of bets by speculators tracking a firm trend in spot market on thin supplies from growing belts mainly led to rise in guar seed prices here. VHP SHWSHW
- COVID-19: 14 cases, 2 deaths on Friday in Maha's Amravati
- CCI approves Kubota Corp's 9 pc stake-buy in Escorts
- Doctors advised to use Remdesivir on COVID-19 patients strictly under laid-down protocol
- 100 new COVID-19 cases in Goa on Friday, count now 2,151
- iOS users find several app including Spotify, Pinterest crashing