Guar seed futures up on spot demand
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, guar seed for February contracts rose by Rs 6, or 0.16 per cent, to Rs 3,824 per 10 quintal with an open interest of 5,290 lots.
Similarly, guar seed for March delivery gained Rs 6, or 0.16 per cent to Rs 3,860 per 10 quintal with an open interest lots of 72,625.According to marketmen, raising of bets by speculators tracking a firm trend in spot market on thin supplies from growing belts mainly led to rise in guar seed prices here. VHP SHWSHW
- US House Speaker tests positive for coronavirus
- Assam's COVID-19 tally rises to 11,736 with 735 fresh cases
- Kerala govt makes compulsory for public to follow COVID-19 norms till 2021
- Jharkhand reports 53 new cases of COVID-19, 1 more death
- COVID-19: Delhi govt orders compulsory rapid antigen detection test for high-risk individuals