Guar seed futures up on spot demand
On the National Commodity and Derivatives Exchange, guar seed for February contracts rose by Rs 6, or 0.16 per cent, to Rs 3,824 per 10 quintal with an open interest of 5,290 lots.
Similarly, guar seed for March delivery gained Rs 6, or 0.16 per cent to Rs 3,860 per 10 quintal with an open interest lots of 72,625.According to marketmen, raising of bets by speculators tracking a firm trend in spot market on thin supplies from growing belts mainly led to rise in guar seed prices here. VHP SHWSHW
- Delhi budget: Free Covid vaccine scheme at state-run hospitals; special women mohalla clinics
- Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat resigns
- Best Samsung mobile phones in India in March 2021
- Laxmi Organic IPO is slated to hit capital markets next week — price band set at ₹129-130 a share
- Tamil Nadu orders spot fine of ₹200 for not wearing a mask amid rising cases of COVID-19