HDFC plans to seek shareholders nod to raise Rs 45,000 crore
The board of directors of HDFC Ltd will meet on July 30 to announce the quarterly results for the first quarter ended June of the current fiscal, it said in a regulatory filing.
The 43rd annual general meeting (AGM) of the corporation is scheduled to be held later on the same day (July 30, 2020), it added.
"At the said meeting, subject to approval of the shareholders of the Corporation,...the board of directors of the Corporation shall consider issuance of secured redeemable non-convertible debentures, in various tranches, aggregating Rs 45,000 crore on a private placement basis," it said in the filing.Stock of HDFC Ltd closed at Rs 1,846.50 apiece on the BSE, down 2.11 per cent from previous close. KPM KPM BAL BAL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments