HDFC plans to seek shareholders nod to raise Rs 45,000 crore
The board of directors of HDFC Ltd will meet on July 30 to announce the quarterly results for the first quarter ended June of the current fiscal, it said in a regulatory filing.
The 43rd annual general meeting (AGM) of the corporation is scheduled to be held later on the same day (July 30, 2020), it added.
"At the said meeting, subject to approval of the shareholders of the Corporation,...the board of directors of the Corporation shall consider issuance of secured redeemable non-convertible debentures, in various tranches, aggregating Rs 45,000 crore on a private placement basis," it said in the filing.Stock of HDFC Ltd closed at Rs 1,846.50 apiece on the BSE, down 2.11 per cent from previous close. KPM KPM BAL BAL
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- From Salesforce to Air India, here are the companies that are using ChatGPT
- Adani Wilmar to Patanjali Foods: Listed companies with over 75 percent promoter holdings
- Ranveer outshines Virat to become India's most valued celebrity: Full list here
- UP schools back to 100% syllabus for the first time since pandemic
- Eating handful of nuts & seeds daily can lower heart risk by 25%