Hero MotoCorp says LIC has hiked stake by 2 pc
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) acquired 40,16,255 shares amounting to 2.011 per cent stake in the company between June 21, 2017 and May 19, 2020, Hero MotoCorp said in a regulatory filing.
Before the acquisition, LIC held 1,02,57,040 shares of Hero MotoCorp totalling 5.135 per cent stake, it added.As on the quarter ended March 31, 2020, the promoter and promoter group companies held 34.63 per cent stake in Hero MotoCorp, with public shareholders accounting for 65.37 per cent. RKL ABM ABM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns