HMSI launches new version of Africa Twin priced at Rs 15.35 lakh
The BS-VI compliant model, which is powered by 1,084 cc engine, comes with both manual and DCT (automatic) transmissions.
The manual version is priced at Rs 15.35 lakh, while the DCT trim is tagged at Rs 16.10 lakh (ex-showroom).
The company has sold over 200 units of the model since its launch in 2017, HMSI Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing Yadvinder Singh Guleria told reporters here.
The bike now comes with new frame, bigger engine, more peak power, new electronics and new suspension, he added."The bookings for the model are open from today (Thursday) and the deliveries will begin from May onwards," Guleria said. MSS ANSANS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity