ICICI Pru Life reappoints M S Ramachandran as independent director
The current term of appointment of Ramachandran as an independent director of the company will expire on June 28, 2021, it said in a regulatory filing.
"In view of this, the board of directors of the company at its meeting held on June 11, 2020, has approved the reappointment of Ramachandran as an independent director of the company for another term of five consecutive years, with effect from June 29, 2021 till June 28, 2026," it said.
The reappointment, it said, is subject to approval of the members of the company.
Further, the board also approved continuation of Ramachandran as the chairman of the company during his term as an independent director, it said.Shares of ICICI Pru Life on Thursday closed 0.52 per cent lower at Rs 394.90 apiece on the BSE. KPM RVK
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns