After Kotak Mahindra Bank, IDFC First Bank launches video KYC facility for customers to open savings accounts
Customers can start earning 7 per cent interest and maximise their returns on funds held or invested anywhere else, it added.
This is especially relevant in the current times given loss of incomes and low returns offered by most other options, Kumar said.
The RBI-sanctioned video-based KYC process for opening of online
The pandemic has altered the way customers want to interact with their banks as they increasingly rely on digital and mobile channels to transact, the lender said.
SEE ALSO: Indian lenders like SBI, Axis Bank and others need $20 billion in capital— most of it will go into filling up NPA holes
- Goa: Sawant rules out lockdown amidst rise in COVID-19 cases
- Security personnel testing COVID-19 positive won't be allowed to enter Sikkim: State govt
- COVID-19: Last batch of Indians to leave for home from S Africa on Sunday
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance closes deals with four more investors securing ₹30,062 crore
- Here’s an app that can help children turn into storytellers