IHCL opens its doors for medical fraternity combatting COVID-19
"During these trying times, we at IHCL are keenly aware of our responsibility towards our community. As a reflection of our commitment, beginning today (Friday), we are offering rooms for the medical fraternity to stay while they combat the spread of the virus," an IHCL spokesperson said in a statement here.
These rooms will be available across seven of its hotels including Taj Mahal Palace, Taj Lands End, Taj Santacruz, The President, Ginger MIDC Andheri, Ginger Madgaon and Ginger Noida City Center."We deeply value the contribution from the medical community and will continue to work with them as well as the local authorities as we navigate through this crisis," the spokesperson added. SM HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- Android 13 is officially here - here’s what’s new and a list of supported devices
- Galaxy Digital terminates $1.2 billion acquisition of crypto firm BitGo
- Markets poised for positive momentum in August as domestic and global inflation eases
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi