Indiabulls Housing Finance sells further stake worth ₹220 crore in OakNorth Holdings
OakNorth Holdings is the parent company of the London-based OakNorth Bank.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
In a regulatory filing Indiabulls Housing said that with the latest stake sale, the company has raised a total of Rs 2,493 crore as fresh equity in the month of September and October 2020 -- Rs 683 crore through QIP and Rs 1,810 crore through sale of stake in OakNorth -- adding to the regulatory equity capital of the company.
The sale proceeds will be accretive to the regulatory net worth and the CRAR of the company, it said.
"Indiabulls Housing in its category of AA / AA+ rated HFCs/ NBFCs is at the top position for both raising bonds and fresh equity in the current fiscal," said the filing,
The company has issued bonds of Rs 2,780 crore in the current fiscal till date and has raised Rs 2,493 crore in fresh equity in the current fiscal till date adding to the regulatory equity capital of the company.
- Legendary Indian sprinter Milkha Singh to be cremated with state honours in Chandigarh
- Father’s Day 2021 -- here is a list of some memorable quotes and greetings
- Weekly crypto roundup: Burry’s crypto crash prediction, rapper Raftaar accepting crypto, crypto mining migration, and more
- Fully automatic washing machine for small family
- Best webcams for computer video conferencing