Indiabulls Housing Finance sells further stake worth ₹220 crore in OakNorth Holdings
OakNorth Holdings is the parent company of the London-based OakNorth Bank.
In a regulatory filing Indiabulls Housing said that with the latest stake sale, the company has raised a total of Rs 2,493 crore as fresh equity in the month of September and October 2020 -- Rs 683 crore through QIP and Rs 1,810 crore through sale of stake in OakNorth -- adding to the regulatory equity capital of the company.
The sale proceeds will be accretive to the regulatory net worth and the CRAR of the company, it said.
"Indiabulls Housing in its category of AA / AA+ rated HFCs/ NBFCs is at the top position for both raising bonds and fresh equity in the current fiscal," said the filing,
The company has issued bonds of Rs 2,780 crore in the current fiscal till date and has raised Rs 2,493 crore in fresh equity in the current fiscal till date adding to the regulatory equity capital of the company.
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19
- Best budget smartphone deals under ₹20,000 in the Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Amazon AI executive explains three things every business needs to address before using machine learning
- Gionee launches new budget smartphone F8 Neo in India at ₹5,499