Indiabulls Housing Finance sells further stake worth ₹220 crore in OakNorth Holdings
OakNorth Holdings is the parent company of the London-based OakNorth Bank.
In a regulatory filing Indiabulls Housing said that with the latest stake sale, the company has raised a total of Rs 2,493 crore as fresh equity in the month of September and October 2020 -- Rs 683 crore through QIP and Rs 1,810 crore through sale of stake in OakNorth -- adding to the regulatory equity capital of the company.
The sale proceeds will be accretive to the regulatory net worth and the CRAR of the company, it said.
"Indiabulls Housing in its category of AA / AA+ rated HFCs/ NBFCs is at the top position for both raising bonds and fresh equity in the current fiscal," said the filing,
The company has issued bonds of Rs 2,780 crore in the current fiscal till date and has raised Rs 2,493 crore in fresh equity in the current fiscal till date adding to the regulatory equity capital of the company.
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming