India's COVID-19 recovery rate has improved to 24.56 pc: Niti CEO
He also stressed on the need to keep working tirelessly on states and districts with high load of cases to further improve the recovery rate.
"Happy to note that with 7700 + recoveries, our COVID-19 recovery rate has improved. It was 15% on 19 April, 19.2% on 26 April and 24.56% today. We must keep working tirelessly on high case load states and districts to further improve our recovery rate," Kant said in a tweet.Death toll due to COVID-19 rose to 1,008 and the number of cases climbed to 31,787 in the country on Wednesday, registering a record jump of 71 deaths in the last 24 hours, according to the health ministry.
Active COVID-19 cases stand at 22,982, while 7,796 people have recovered, and one patient has migrated, the ministry said."Thus, around 24.52 per cent of the patients have recovered so far," a health ministry official said. BKS ABMABM
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1