India's manufacturing sector hits 31-month high growth in May
According to S&P Global's
Not only did factory orders increase for the twenty-third month running in May, but also to the greatest extent since January 2021, it said on Thursday.
Exports gave impetus to total new orders in May and companies registered the quickest expansion in international sales for six months.
Combined, they also generated more employment opportunities in May, Lima added.
Coal India OFS: Institutional buyers portion oversubscribed but stock falls
Ather announces new e-scooter '450S' with 3 kWh battery pack
Popular on BI
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads
- Twinkle, Akshay pose with UK PM Rishi Sunak in London
- Troubles mount for Indian airlines, even in good times